LET'S CREATE YOUR COMPANY'S GROWTH STRATEGY TOGETHER!
- What is SEO?
- SEO stands for Search Engine Optimisation and is a complex process comprised of activities influencing the way in which a website interacts with search engines. The main goal of search engine optimisation is to enhance the visibility of a certain website within the search results returned by search engines.
- HOW DOES SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMISATION WORK?
- Search engine optimisation is a process whereby your website will become easily available and visible among the results returned by search engines. SEO employs various methods such as building up the number of links to your website and using strategic keywords by referring to the manner in which users approach data search.
- HOW EXPENSIVE IS SEO?
- Cost of SEO and its pricing is, without a doubt, highly dependent upon what the needs of your organisation/company/entity are; upon how many competitors you have; upon the keywords; and upon how developed your website is, by and large. Thus, if you wished to know right away (`in general`) how much the promotion of your website and its optimisation for the search engines would cost, we would not be able to submit an exact price offer to your attention until and unless you supply us with the input information—and it is only after we analyse it properly that we can come up with a numeric price offer. Therefore, we kindly ask you to fill in the brief for the website promotion (you can download it HERE) or send us a message containing the required input info, so that we can reply to your enquiry on website optimisation and web promotion enquiry asap.
- WHAT DO I NEED SEO FOR?
- SEO will help you solidify your rankings on the internet and bring your company onto a brand new level which—without any doubt—will be appreciated by your potential clients and partners and will lead to an increase in page views of your website—and, consequently, to an increase in your sales and earnings.
- WHEN WILL I BE ABLE TO SEE THE OUTCOME OF YOUR PROMOTION ACTIVITIES?
- As a rule, optimisation efforts come to fruition within a month or two. A website needs to earn a reputation among search engines, to accumulate and demonstrate favourable behaviour and traffic patterns—and all of these processes certainly take some time. Under optimum circumstances, inside a niche with a medium level of competition, a website needs 6 to 12 months to reach the top position among relevant results returned by a search engine.
- CAN YOU GUARANTEE THE RESULT?
- We guarantee that our work will be done in a quality manner; that your website will become more visible to search engines; that your traffic will increase; and that your rankings will improve. We guarantee that we shall continue to be providing regular support and advice for as long as the project is up and running and that we shall be putting in our best efforts in order to bring your website to the top of the results returned by search engines. We, however, cannot provide time-bound guarantees like «TOP-3 within two months» because we can only influence search engines in an indirect way. That said, if a website is properly optimised, user-friendly and useful to visitors—which is what we actually strive to and work for—there is nothing to be afraid of and nothing to lose.
- What is SMM?
- SMM stands for Social Media Marketing and is a practice whereby social media and web pages are used to promote a certain product or a certain service. Most social networks have their own integrated instruments applied to analyse the progress of any marketing campaign as well as its performance and overall success.
Companies may put SMM campaigns in play in order to target both current and prospective clients as well as journalists, bloggers, existing and potential employees, and the society in general. SMM is used both by private entities and by NGOs or government/public/municipal organisations and institutions.
To find out more about SMM and to order an SMM campaign, please refer to the SMM Services section.
- What is Google Adwords?
- Google AdWords is an online service provided by the Google company whereby an advertiser pays Google to display a concise advertising text to a certain user based on and related to user`s previous search requests.
AdWords offers the following kinds of advertising services: pay per click (PPC), cost per conversion/cost per acquisition (CPA), cost per thousand (CPM), text and banner ads for web pages, and retargeting.
Our GoogleAdWords specialists will set up your GoogleAdWords campaign in a professional manner, ensuring maximum output. To find out more on this matter and order a GoogleAdWords campaign, please click HERE.
- What is PPC?
- PPC stands for Pay Per Click whereby an advertiser displays his ads on the web and pays the owners of websites hosting the ad for each instance when a user clicks on a banner or a text ad.
Contextual advertising systems such as GoogleAdwords apply this method.